Starting of march is full of new updates. There are a lot of updates for you like Guternberg,ACF,Oxygen,gravity forms and more Buzzing from wordpress.
Top WordPress Stories:
- Gutenberg 15.5 was released this week with more new features and refinements to WordPress’ full-site editing capabilities.
- Block visibility 3.0.0 Premium plugin is now free. The “freemium” model is popular among WordPress product makers.
- Designer and developer Anders Norén has released a new free block theme called Abisko a New Free WordPress Theme with 30+ Block Patterns said,WP TARVEN.The theme was named for one of Norén’s favorite stomping grounds, Abisko national park, where he hikes every summer.
- LearnDash General Manager also WordPress LMS provider Zach announced that it has acquired developer Real Big Plugins. This brings several third-party add-ons in house.
- Justin Tadlock Developer Relations Wrangler at Automattic has released an Introduction to WordPress Development syllabus. The aim is to create a logical path for learning how to build for the CMS.
- Awesome Motive CEO Syed Balkhi tweeted that the company’s software can be found on over 25 million websites. A celebratory graphic was displayed outside the Nasdaq headquarters in New York City.
- ACF (Advanced Custom Fields) version 6.1 was released this week with support for creating Custom Post Types and Taxonomies. They are Improved Field Type Selection and More.
- OxygenBuilder are excited to announce the availability of the second beta of Oxygen 4.6. Oxygen 4.6 Beta 2 Now Available.
- GravityForms add on HubSpot a powerful marketing platform Release: HubSpot Add-On 1.9.
- Stylemix Themes has released AI Buddy plugin for generating content and images, powered by using powerfull OpenAI.
- The Kadence Team has just released the groundbreaking Kadence Design Library with the release of Kadence Blocks version 3.0.30.
- The MemberPress OptinMonster integration now available.Unlock Explosive Business Growth with Precision Marketing.
- WPExperts is recently acquired the Payment Plans WC plugin from SG Web Partners. Payment Plans WC gives your customers the flexibility to use the “Buy Now and Pay Later” payment option on checkout.
- The nifty ‘Dynamic Month & Year into Posts” plugin by Gaurav Tiwari has crossed 5,000+ active installs milestone, Congratulation.
- The original founder of WPTavern is joining the StellarWP team as a Marketing Generalist. Besr Of luck Jefrro.
- Brian Gardner shared on twitter about the availability (free download) of v1.0.0 of the Frost WordPress Theme.
- Sake Spring Sales! 20% OFF all Piotnet Plugins!
- Power up your website with WPDeveloper 20% DISCOUNT.
- Sitewide Ramadan special Sale from WPMET up to 30%.
- Get 4 months free on managed WordPress hosting at WP Engine.