End of June. This week wpnews brings up same existing updates about WordPress Community. Also, we are covering up some extra news with deals, wordcamp updates and more.
Top WordPress Stories:
- New app generates buzz as WordPress goes native on iOS and macOS. WordPress ecosystem can now run anywhere – desktop, mobile, web, even fenced ecosystems. Exciting!
- Gravatar unveils new payment features, transforming into a personal digital business card.Gravatar announced this week that it has launched new payment features for profiles.
- WordPress platform announced another major change today.Users on the Free plan are now able to use monetization features without upgrading.These monetization features are now available to all users on all tiers.
- WordPress Pattern Directory Updated to Show Curated Patterns by Default. WordPress Pattern Directory Updated to Show Curated Patterns by Default.
- Really Simple SSL, a popular plugin used on more than five million sites for installing SSL certificates. Version 7.0.0 introduces vulnerability detection as part of a partnership with WP Vulnerability.
- Brand New Release: Gravity Forms 2.7.9. Gravity Forms 2.7 focuses on streamlining processes for both new and existing customers.
- Reusable blocks have now been renamed to patterns, with the option to be synced. Reusable blocks have now been renamed to patterns, with the option to be synced.
- GenerateBlocks Pro 1.6.0 currently working for a update but this release is currently in alpha testing. They are working for More Control and Improved UX.
- Elementor 3.14 introduces the next phase of Elementor AI, which includes image generation. you can supercharge Your workflow and Creativity with Elementor AI for Image Creation.
- Fluent Forms 5.0 makes a new update. They added Unleashing a Stunning New UI and Power-Packed Features on new update.
- Yotako plugins released a new of their version. They empower designers to convert Figma or Adobe XD designs into fully functional WordPress websites and WordPress themes in a few clicks.
- The Webhooks add-on is now available! At GiveWP. Webhooks are automated notifications sent from GiveWP to other applications whenever a specific event happens on your fundraising site.
- Cristian Raiber has decided to stop supporting their plugins on the WordPress org free forums, “In 7 years of supporting FREE users but they treated every user or customer equally.
- New payment features on Gravatar profiles. Gravatar unveils new payment features, transforming into a personal digital business card.
- The MainWP Pressable Extension Without logging in separately to their Pressable accounts, Pressable customers will be able to create, disable, or delete sites and more.
- New Milestone of Wpmet! Their products ShopEngine just hit 30,000 Active Installs. Congratulation.
- Visual Composer Birthday Sale Don’t miss the chance to get up to 40% off.
- Birthday Sale! Get 25% off all plans for GenerateBlocks Pro.
- Summer Sales! 20% OFF all Piotnet Plugins!
- Wpmet BIRTHDAY SALE is live now! Up to 80% OFF Bundle Packs Up to 45% OFF Single Plugin.
- Catch Plugin Use code PERFMATTERS for an extra 10% off!
- WP Social Ninja WordCamp Europe Special Sale 20% OFF.
- WordPress Booking Plugin Amelia BIRTHDAY SALE 30% OFF!
- Special 25% off limited time dea for SliceWP l!
- jetpack summer Kickoff Sale Take 65% off new annual Jetpack Security and Complete purchases.
- WPBakery Page Builder is celebrating its 12th anniversary with up to 30% off on lifetime multisite licenses.
- MemberPress Plugin Use Code FLYIN50 get 50% OFF.
- Your Springtime Social Solution at WP SOCIAL NINJA A Flat 50% Off!